I’m pleased to invite our law firm risk readers to participate in the 2022 Risk Staffing Compensation Survey.
Designed with input from risk leaders at three firms [Thank you risk braintrust!], this exercise is designed to shed a bit more light on current compensation standards, practices, and trends.
So if you’re an individual contribution looking to understand how your comp compares to your peers, or you’re a risk manager looking to keep your team (and potential new hires) on par with changing market standards, we’re looking to generate some data and benchmarks to help.
- Participation open to law firm risk professionals only
- All responses will be treated confidentially
- Participants will receive a report summarizing key findings and analysis
- (The report may be shared internally within your firm, but not redistributed externally. So if you want the results, your best path is to participate!)
- Individual contributors will be asked to share data about their role and compensation
- Managers of several contributors will be asked to share data on their team members
The survey will be open for the next month and can be accessed here: 2022 Risk Staffing Compensation Survey.
Feel free to share the link with law firm peers and colleagues.
Let’s see what we learn…