Our latest job listing comes from Gibson Dunn which is looking for a: “Compliance Officer” —
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP, a premier international law firm with over 1,600 attorneys and 20 offices in major financial centers worldwide, seeks a Compliance Officer.
- As a member of the Office of General Counsel, the Compliance Officer will be responsible for policies, procedures, training and oversight in support of firm-wide compliance with applicable laws, regulations and standards, including anti-money laundering and sanctions, data privacy, insider trading and other important compliance issues.
- The candidate must be a lawyer with 6+ years of experience practicing law, including in compliance issues.
More about Gibson Dunn:
- At Gibson Dunn, we understand that exceptional client service extends far beyond the attorney-client relationship. Our exceptional staff is one of the keys to our ability to serve our clients in the manner they have come to expect. The support staff at Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP is comprised of a diverse group of motivated and highly skilled professionals. With approximately 1000 staff members throughout the U.S. and in key cities in Europe, the Middle East and Asia, our staff is dedicated to providing the highest level of support to the lawyers, and clients of our firm, to assist them in doing their job more efficiently and effectively.
- Gibson Dunn looks for individuals who exhibit top-notch critical thinking, exceptional substantive skills, creativity, a passion for life and the law, and the desire to provide platinum service to our clients. Through guidance, mentoring, and training, we empower our associates and staff to organically maximize their performance and potential, serving clients and gaining meaningful opportunities for professional growth along the way. In addition, Gibson Dunn believes that diversity in its workforce is an imperative. We strive to create an inclusive and empowering community for all. This philosophy not only allows Gibson Dunn to create the winning team, but also a happy team.
See the complete job posting for more detail on job and to apply for this position.
Learn more about working at Gibson Dunn on their careers page:
And if you’re interested in seeing your firm’s listings here, please feel free to reach out…