Getting close to closing the window on this one. But I wanted to make sure anyone who wants to participate (or is on the fence and wants to connect directly on questions or an extension) has the opportunity. So the window remains open for another ~week, until Wednesday, September 27.
My survey summary report reveals that we now have 110+ participants, sharing data on 350+ positions! Interestingly, we’ve well exceeded 2022 levels in terms of individual contributors (last year we had 80+), but have not quite surpassed data point the mark set last year. My hope is we’ll cross that threshold shortly, we’re very close.
So if you’re an individual contribution looking to understand how your comp compares to your peers, or you’re a risk manager looking to keep your team (and potential new hires) on par with changing market standards, you don’t want to miss out.
And, in case you missed my earlier update, we’re also capturing data on “risk director” level positions as well this year.
- Participation open to law firm risk professionals only
- All responses will be treated confidentially
- Manager/Director participants sharing data on their/their team’s roles and compensation will receive a report summarizing key findings and analysis
- (The report may be shared internally within your firm, but not redistributed externally. So if you want the results, your best path is to participate!)
- Individual contributor participants sharing personal compensation data will be receive a personal benchmark compensation summary relevant to their specific role and firm demographics.
The survey will be open for at least another week, but the end is nigh, so access it here: 2023 Risk Staffing Compensation Survey.
Feel free to share the link with law firm peers and colleagues — directly via email, via social media, or however you like.
And if anyone has questions, please do reach out to me directly. In particular, if having an “anonymous” path to participation would get you over the line, let’s talk.(Email readers can do that by just replying to this note — it’ll reach me. Others can use the contact form as well.)
Thanks for reading. More risk news and updates tomorrow. Thanks!