In this month’s sponsor spotlight, Intapp is highlighting a webinar case study showcasing how Hogan Lovells is using Intapp Terms to manage Outside Counsel Guidelines, engagement letters and other contractual/professional obligations.
I actually attended this session and found the real-world story and perspective shared by Thomas Patteson (Hogan Lovells Conflicts Client Engagement Attorney and Manager) to be quite engaging indeed. (Pun intended. Sorry.) He described the firms vision and progress in streamlining this increasingly complicated but vital risk responsibility, and shared some stats including:
- Total number of documents stored: 42,000+
- Total number of terms: 1.2 million+
- Total number of activate templates [or categories] (standard and custom): 107
- Percentage of documents categorized by AI: 99%
- Document types uploaded:
- Outside counsel guidelines
- Engagement letters
- Secondment agreements
- Business association agreements (BAA)
- Non-disclosure agreements (NDA)
And he details the journey, strategy and path the firm has taken to achieve (and build on) its success with the product.
For more details and to download the on-demand recording: “User Community Event Series: OnePlace Risk & Compliance for Legal — Intapp Terms.”