Likely on the technical side, but definitely relevant for those looking at the intersection of software, human factors and risk, comes webinar overview from ILTA: “Data Loss Prevention: Survey Results and Peer Discussion” —
- TIME: JULY 16, 2020, 11:00 AM ET, 8:00 AM PT
- DETAILS: “Please join us for a roundtable discussion around the DLP survey as a result of COVID-19 and the new working from home conditions. With the COVID-19 crisis, increased cyber threats to firm systems and data have been reported. This roundtable will hopefully provide additional tools, procedures, or other controls to decrease this emerging risk.”
- “Over 70 firms participated in the DLP survey. Some of the roundtable topics for discussion based on survey results:
- What technical solutions firms are using to decrease the risk of Data Loss/Leak prevention(DLP).
- Does your organization use a tool for data discovery?
- Where is a data loss prevention tool deployed?
- Does your application and website URL filtering apply outside of your network?
- Is printing from home allowed?
- What policies or procedures can be put in place or updated as part of information governance?
- Marcos Marcal – Information Security & Risk Manager at Nutter McClennen & Fish LLP
- Abraham D. Miller-Barbarow – Information Governance Risk Manager at Ropes & Gray LLP