In this month’s sponsor spotlight, Intapp is inviting readers to watch the recording of its recent webinar, featuring the perspectives of three implementation partners (Aurora North, InOutsource and InflectionIT) on migrating your Intapp risk software from on-premises to the cloud: “WEBINAR RECORDING: OnePlace Risk & Compliance: Partner perspectives on navigating the cloud migration journey.“
They also wanted to highlight several recent partner-produced articles and resources in this same topic, for those looking for some additional background, detail and insight:
From Aurora North
|Our Increasing Intapp Investment: A Commitment to the Cloud|
|Navigating Intapp Query Integration Migration: A Question of When, Not If|
|Freeborn & Peters on Moving to the Intapp Cloud with Aurora North|
|Interview with an Intapp Cloud Migration Expert|
|Comment on Critical Intapp Changes — Transition of Query Integration to Data Sets|
|New Business Intake and Beyond: Baker Botts Cloud Case Study|
Details on the Webinar Event & Recording:
- The cloud offers significant advantages for Intapp customers. Don’t miss this session if you’re looking to migrate on-premises Intapp software, business processes. and data integrations to the cloud — or to better understand key steps your organization should be preparing today to smooth an eventual migration down the road.
- In this webinar, a panel of independent experts representing three key Intapp consulting partners shared their experience, advice, recommendations, and tips for navigating the journey ahead to the cloud.
Panel Discussion Topics Included:
- Success stories: Lessons and learnings from successful Intapp cloud migrations
- Technology preparation: Query integration-to-data sets, API conversion, premigration system updates, data integration re-architecture, and other critical tech concerns
- Strategy and planning: Making the case to management for investment, including incremental approaches
Watch the Recording Here.
Intapp @ ILTACON
Finally, for those attending ILTA, Intapp has several sessions of note planned, more detail here: “Connect with Intapp at ILTACON 2022” —
- Expert hours: Intapp Walls
- Demo: Intapp Terms
- Demo: Intapp Conflicts: Lateral Hires and External Forms
- Expert hours: Risk Cloud Assessment & Migration
- Demo: Intapp Intake AML/KYC Compliance