Bradley, is looking for a: “Conflicts Analyst” —
- The Conflicts Analyst will report to Director of Risk Management and Client Intake Services and will work closely with other senior team members within the Client Intake and Conflicts department supporting the Firm’s critical risk management function.
- The Conflicts Analyst role is primarily responsible for analyzing and evaluating potential legal, ethical or business conflicts presented by new business and laterals coming into the firm.
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Prepares a conflicts database search, report and analysis of conflict information for attorneys to facilitate firm business intake and lateral attorney onboarding. Conflicts analysis will also include utilizing other research tools to properly identify clients, conduct due diligence and identify any risk concerns or issues.
- Provides preliminary guidance and analysis for attorneys in resolving potential issues and conflicts. Assists with questions, additional research and training as required.
- Supports Business Review Committee and Firm Counsel by providing conflicts information for identified issues, projects and conflicts monitoring.
- Participates in client intake assignments and special database projects including periodic software updates, testing and troubleshooting.
Position Requirements and Desired Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- JD Degree, Law Firm experience or other qualifications relating to the practice of law are preferred
- Familiarity or experience with the rules governing conflicts of interest for lawyers as well as Intapp Open or other law firm conflicts software is a plus
- Experience in working with large databases in a technology-driven environment
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and adhere to firm policies and procedures
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
For additional detail:
- You can see more details in the specific job posting here
- And read more about professional life and benefits at the firm on their careers page:
- “Bradley’s professional staff members are essential to our firm’s success. Our lawyers count on support staff to provide exceptional service so we can meet – and exceed – the needs of our clients.”
- “We recognize the indispensable contributions of our staff by offering the highest-quality compensation and benefits packages, including a variety of wellness initiatives and competitive retirement plans. Bradley is also committed to the professional development of all our employees, so we provide tools and guidance to help our people achieve their goals and advance along their professional journeys. At the same time, our firm embraces family values and life away from the office. We provide initiatives to help our staff create a healthy and happy work-life balance.”
- “Bradley aims to maintain a workforce with a variety of backgrounds, experiences, ideas, and perspectives. We are committed to an open and respectful workplace that values the different talents, skills, knowledge, and contributions that each individual brings to the table.”
And if you’re interested in seeing your firm’s listings here (and reading some kind BRB job board endorsements), please feel free to reach out!