John Ferko, the firm’s COO, reached out to note that Richards, Layton & Finger, Delaware’s largest law firm, is seeking an experienced attorney to manage the firm’s conflicts and new business intake functions in Wilmington, DE.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the conflicts, new business intake and due diligence teams. More at: “Director of Conflicts and New Business Intake” —
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Manage the conflicts, new business intake and due diligence teams, systems, and processes, ensuring potential conflicts are quickly accurately identified and resolved and conflicts are cleared for new matters, new clients, and lateral attorneys.
- Provide leadership and facilitate departmental team building and training.
- Review, assess, recommend, and communicate improvements to conflicts and new business intake processes, procedures, and policies.
- Work with General Counsel on issues relating to conflicts of interest and due diligence; provide support through the regular review and identification of potential issues under client Outside Counsel Guidelines.
- Oversee the firm’s Intapp Walls database; train firm users on Intapp Conflicts and New Business Intake applications and continuously develop the firm’s use of these systems.
For additional detail:
- You can see the specific job posting here
- And read more about professional life and benefits at the firm on their careers page:
- Our professional staff plays an integral role in delivering the exceptional service that stands as the bedrock of our firm’s reputation. We deeply value our professional staff and promote a welcoming, supportive environment that enables our employees to reach their professional and personal goals.