I quite pleased to see the positive response to the sponsored job post experiment (including a few fun remarks from the reader peanut gallery, you know who you are). Turns out, if you’re reading this blog, folks are definitely interested in connecting with you about your conflicts career.
Gordon & Rees is a great example. They’ve reached out to get the word out about an open position on their team: “Risk Management Clerk (Legal Conflicts)” —
- Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, a national law firm in all 50 States, has an immediate opening for a Risk Management Clerk (Legal Conflicts).
- This is a full time position, which could be a “Remote opportunity” for qualified candidate residing in the Pacific Standard Time Zone.
- Ideal candidates will be responsible for Client Matter maintenance and observe confidentiality in all Client/Firm matters. Medium to large law firm experience is preferred.”
Key responsibilities include:
- Conduct conflict of interest searches, interpretation of conflicts data and determine methods to resolve conflicts
- Analyze conflicts reports and make recommendations on potential conflicts for attorney review
- Communicate conflict of interest information to lawyers to ensure any conflicts are resolved
- Conduct research using 3rd party business resources for all new clients, and others as needed
Read more about this position and apply via website job listing.
And if you’re interested in seeing your firm’s listings here, please feel free to reach out…